May 14/16 – PPG course – close but no cigar

This PPG course was supposed to start on Saturday May 14 but the forecast for both Saturday and Sunday called for very high winds with some possible rain too. The first day of the course is mostly indoor and we have other stuff to do if winds are too high for kiting so iyt does not matter what the weather is like first day. Since forecast for Sunday was bad too we decided to skip Saturday and start this course on Sunday. No reason to start Sat, do all the indoor stuff and then sit in hotel room all Sunday with nothing to do.